Becoming an international standard undergraduate program in physical science and its applications of technology in various sectors, especially medical and environmental.
- Organizing held quality undergraduate physics education (S1) that accordance with the KKNI and SN DIKTI, and referring to the competency standards of PSI/GRADUATE PROGRAM which is supported by international collaborative research activities.
- Providing learning experiences that are able to develop an entrepreneurial spirit to increasing community resilience.
- Supporting the realization of the vision of the Department of Physics as a center of excellence in research and development in the medical and environmental sectors.
To graduate professionals in physics who can become researchers, industry experts, and entrepreneurs, with the following qualifications:
- Mastering of knowledge and methodology in physical sciences, and be able to apply it to problem solving in their work.
- Have a strong interest in physics and its applications, and be able to develop themselves through independent learning in a heterogeneous and dynamic environment.
- Have ethics and professional attitude, communication skills, managerial, and teamwork.
- Have the ability to relate physics issues from a wider perspective to truly contribute to the needs of society.